Thursday, October 16, 2008

Trevor's Fall Preschool Pics!

Trevor is having a great time and learning so many new things at preschool! Of course, his favorite "subject" is snack time and of course, the playground! He has made some new friends and and loves to talk (sooo not MY child!) Mrs. Miller shared a story about a day when most of the class was talking and getting into trouble, all except Trevor. She said that the mood in the class was tense, and then my son spoke up and said, "Mrs. Miller, I am getting so tired of all of this talking!" Mrs. Miller could not contain her laughter and pretty soon the entire class was in stiches! Mrs. Miller and Mrs. McBride said that is was a great tension reliever. My boy is truly a crack up and amazes me every day with the cute things that he says!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I LOVE that kid!! I swear I have the cutest nephew ever!!!!