Saturday, February 20, 2010

Daddy/Daughter Dance at CCV

  This year’s theme was “I am your biggest FAN!” (Hence the fan’s the girls are holding!!) Ryan and Madison had such a great time spending time together and cuttin’ some rug! They went with some of their friends and had a blast. Madison is truly blessed to have the best daddy in the whole world!While they were on a “date”, Trevor and I deceided to have our very own date too. While I was getting Madison ready, I noticed that Trevor had gone into his room and shut the door. A few moments later, out he came all “dressed”up! He had changed into his fancy clothes (mismatched nylon sweat pantswith a long sleeve buttin up collered shirt, and a Diamondbacks jacket.) I could smell him long before I could see him! He told me that he used some of daddy’s handsome spray so he could be the “most” handsome for our date. I was in tears as I hugged my little boy who just wanted to do everything he could to look nice for me. Then, when we went to dinner, he insisted that he pay (with my debit card!) and then even wanted to sign the receipt so he wrote in huge letters “MOM".” SO CUTE! And then, as if that wasn’t enough, just before going to bed, he came around the corner with his CD player and had the song “Cinderella” all cued up and asked me if I wanted to dance. (Are there any dry eyes left??) This is a night that I will remember forever. Thank you Trevor for making our “date” so special. Someday, some girl will be so very lucky to have you…but for now, I am glad that I am the only girl you have eyes for!   

P2180078P2180082

P2180086P2180089P2180088

 

5 comments:

Ginger said...

crying my eyes out! Cherish these very special moments

Lisa said...

I LOVE that boy!! Where are the pictures of him???

Rissy Roo said...

What a sweet sweet boy!

Kristin and Scot said...

Such a memorable moment!!

Jamie Smith said...

What a little lover! No dry eyes here!